FIFTH AND SIXTH GRADE STUDENTS IN 1951 AT LYNDON SCHOOL
LOCATED BETWEEN DEWITT AND FAYETTEVILLE, NY
Front row, left-to-right: Donald Boyd, George Kaup, Robert Bugden, Bill Tily, Jerry Sullivan, and Jerry Brang. Second row: Nancy Bayer, Mary Traynor, unknown, the teacher, Mrs. Remigia Bayer, Joey Estabrook, Judy Searl, and Aija Breidis. Third row: Ronald Alexander, John Hutchison, Gene Seidel, Ed Hutchison, Ojars Breidis, John Hancock, Raymond "Gary" Truax, Stephen Sehnert, and Richard "Chip" Greene. Last (or top) row: C. J. "Jeff" Randall, Susan McCormick, Donna Wilbur, Frances Parker, Mary Ann DeLong, Lynda Sheilds, and Richard Green. This class attended the small, frame school that once stood on the site now occupied by Wegmans Market on East Genesee Street, between DeWitt and Fayetteville. The regular teacher of this class was Mrs. Ruth Squire. Mrs. Bayer's presence in this photo suggests she was Mrs. Squire's substitute on this particular day.